The VaryDisk NANO is a fully functional laser system for laboratory investigations and/or industrial use. The output specifications of the VaryDisk NANO is characterized by nanosecond pulse durations (approx. > 30 ns). Depending on our customers need, the pulse duration can be variied and additional specifications can be adjusted accordingly. The VaryDisk NANO is based on a robust design with least complexity compared to our other VaryDisk systems. Depending on the individual choice of parameters, the VaryDisk laser system qualifies as industrial / scientific or prototype laser system.
- output power: up to 1000 W with power upgrade (p)
- pulse energy: up to 150 mJ with energy upgrade (+)
- pulse duration approx.: ≤ 40 ns
- repetition rate: 1 kHz ... 20 kHz
- wavelength: 1030 nm
- beam quality: < 1.3 @ 150W; multimode @ 1 kW
The VaryDisk NANO is based on a robust design with least complexity compared to our other VaryDisk systems.
We offer different options along with the base versions of the VaryDisk system in order to increase the output power and/or to allow additional operating modes along with the generation of different pulse characteristics, e.g. different choices of pulse durations, wavelength, or even the simultaneous generation of pulses with different pulse characteristics in one operation mode. Some of the available options are listed below. Please consult our team for possible combination choices and further information.
Application examples, showing the capabilities of the VaryDisk laser system, were demonstrated in our application lab. Please consult D+G for further information.for further information, please consult our team...
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
All data given here are approximate, since nearly every laser is unique with respect to our customers requests (even the specifications given here):
- laser head approx. 200 kg, (80 x 70 x 45) cm3 without optional modules
- rack approx. 200 kg, (100 ... 180 x 80 x 56) cm3
- laser head / rack connection: 4m
- additional chiller might be required with up to 250 kg, (60 x 58 x 155) cm3 (depending on output power and repetition rate)
- power supply 3 phases 380 V, 50 Hz + N + ground, CEE 32 A plug
- power consumption < 4 kW ... 6 kW
- water connection barbed fittings for tubing 13 mm or 16 mm inner diameter
- water flow 15 l/min @ 12 °C – 25 °C
- water quality filtered 80 μm recommended, low chlorine concentration (< 200 mg/l)
- 20 - 25°C operating temperature, low humidity