D+G water cooled Mirror Mounts are the ultimate solution for high power applications requiring stringent long-term alignment stability. The following mounts are available right away:
- Machined from Premium Stainless Steel
- 25.7 mm Bore for Mounting 1" Optics with 6.35 mm thickness
- 38.3 mm Bore for Mounting 1.5" Optics with 6.35 mm thickness
- 50.2 mm Bore for Mounting 2" Optics with 9.5 mm thickness
- Hardened Stainless Steel Plate Contacts for Durability and Smooth Movement
- M6 x 0.25 Fine Hex Adjusters (adjustment with 2 mm hex key)
- Optionally for Vacuum Applications
- Custom Mount Configurations are Available: Please contact D+G
All mounts are equiped with a bore allowing standard sized optical components to be secured in the mount. The optics are mounted with one stainless steal wave-spring (with three supports) and a solid three point support.
The mounts are cooled with M5 threaded water tube connectors. The standard size of the tube connectors allows acceptance of 4 mm (or upon request 6 mm) outer diameter tubes.
The D+G mirror mounts are equipped with (M4) counterbores for post mounting. Depending on the post being used (post not included in delivery), the minimum beam height is 50 mm for the 1" and 1.5" version and 60 mm for 2" version.
Vacuum compatibility mounts are optionally available. Please contact D+G.